Advantages of forming limited liability company in England:
- Country has a good standing within international business community.
- Opportunities for effective business structuring.
- Minimum share capital – 1 GBP. And even that can be unpaid.
- There is no residency requirement for directors and partners.
- England is a great choice for those looking to register holding companies – dividends that are received from subsidiaries in certain instances are not taxed on the basis of dividend exemption ruling. There is no requirement to pay capital gains tax if 12 months have passed after selling of subsidiary.
- UK companies have access to 138 Double Trading Agreements.
Fee Schedule for Company Formation in England (LTD)
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
|UK resident director||●||●|
|UK resident shareholder||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- First Meeting of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Directors Resolution
What do you need for to form a company?
Give us a call, or drop us an email and we would be glad to elaborate all the requirements for you.
Taxation and financial accounts submission requirement for English companies
Limited Companies in UK pay a 19% corporation tax.
Companies in England are required to prepare and file a Confirmation statement/Annual Return. The document must include information about the name, address, director, shareholder, registration number and lastly the details of a PSC. Accounts need to be submitted annually.