In 1996 the government of Saint Vincent and Grenadines has passed new laws pertaining offshore finance industry. The Saint Vincent and Grenadines laws were developed based on already existing official papers in other countries.
Advantages of using Saint Vincent and Grenadines as your Jurisdiction of choice:
- Quick registration procedure
- Share capital can be expressed in any currency
- There is no requirement for paid up share capital
- Shareholder can be corporate
- The extended due diligence checks at incorporation allow for greater acceptance of the Jurisdiction
- There is no residency requirement for directors, shareholders and company employees
- There is no requirement to file information on directors and shareholders
- There is no requirement to file financial accounts
Fee schedule for company formation in Saint Vincent and Grenadines
|Apostilled company documents||●||●||●||●|
What documents will you receive upon incorporation?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Exemption from Direct Taxes
- Certificate of Exemption from Import Duties
- Articles of Association
- Resolution of the Director
- Notice of Election to Register Directors/Members
- Share Certificates
If nominee services are ordered you will also receive:
- Declaration of Trust
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Nominee Directors Declaration.
What do you need to form a company there?
Give us a call, or drop us an email and we would be glad to elaborate all the requirements for you.
Taxation and Statutory Requirements at a glance
International Business Companies are not liable for corporation taxes on revenue gained outside of Saint Vincent and Grenadines’ jurisdiction.
There is no financial requirement to file annual financial accounts and statements
Saint Vincent and Grenadines is an independent country and member Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
The laws of the country allow for marine vessel, insurance company and trust registration.
Since 2010 Saint Vincent and Grenadines is whitelisted by The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).